YONG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||72.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.074|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||335.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||175.66M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Are Yongye Shareholders Getting Shortchanged? Fool Dec 9
- YONGYE INTERNATIONAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Submission of Matters to a Dec 4
- Yongye International's Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Yongye International, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today Nov 12
- Yongye International Inc Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- YONGYE INTERNATIONAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements an Nov 12
- Yongye International, Inc. (YONG) Reports Q1 EPS of $1.23 Street Insider Nov 12
- Yongye International Announces Third Quarter 2013 Unaudited Financial Results PR Newswire Nov 12
- Q3 2013 Yongye International, Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 12
- Yongye International to Report Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results on November 12, 2013 PR Newswire Nov 8
YONG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Yongye International is up 25.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Agrium down 7.89%, and American Vanguard down 13.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for YONG
Pro Strategies Featuring YONG
Did Yongye International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Yongye International, Inc., is a crop nutrient company. It researches, develops and sells fulvic acid based liquids and powder nutrient compounds for plant and animal feed used in the agriculture industry.