YOKU Key Stats
- Can Baidu Get Rich the Youku Way? Fool May 22
- 1 Thing You Missed in China's Biggest Online Video Deal Fool May 21
- Yahoo!, Clearwire, Youku, Apple: Tech Winners & Losers May 21
- Large Internet Retailers Use the Kiva System to Expedite Shipping and Provide Fa... May 20
- Sohu Seeking Success in Complex Tie-Up With China Internet Search Leader Baidu? May 20
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - YOKU May 20
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 05/17: (RSOL) (SCTY) (VNDA) Higher; (ARUN) (UNXL) (COS... May 17
- Youku Tudou Stock Falls On Unusually High Volume (YOKU) May 17
- Emerging Markets Morning Roundup: Chinese Wages Rise; Sina Reports Earnings May 17
- TU, BCE, YOKU, ARUN And ADSK, Pushing Technology Sector Downward May 17
YOKU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Youku Tudou is down 14.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Baidu down 21.72%, and Sohu.com up 45.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for YOKU
Pro Report PDF for YOKU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download YOKU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring YOKU
Did Youku Tudou make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Youku, Inc. provides internet television services. The company engages in online video sharing, distribution and mobile value added services. Its products and services include online video content, guided user generated content, in-house productions, online video search and discovery, youku community, wireless video services, youku iPhone channels and iPod services and p2p downloadable software. Youku was founded by Victor Wing Cheung Koo on September 20, 2005 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.