YOKU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||76.14%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6649|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-108.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.60%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-25.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Big Winners in China's 4G Push Fool Dec 9
- Perilous Reversal Stock: Youku Tudou Inc ADR Repr Class A (YOKU) The Street Dec 6
- Once piracy havens, China's Internet video websites turn police Reuters Dec 5
- Traders Could Book Fast Profits on This Internet Stock's Breakout StreetAuthority Network Dec 5
- Youku Tudou Inc ADR Repr Class A (YOKU): Today's Featured Internet Winner The Street Dec 5
- Youku to Sohu Climb on Bets 4G License to Boost Mobile Bloomberg Dec 4
- Youku Tudou: Content Becoming Expensive, When Can We See Profit? Barrons.com Dec 4
- Your first trade for Thursday CNBC Nov 20
- [video] FMHR Final Trade CNBC Nov 20
- Calls bet on more gains in Youku optionMONSTER Nov 19
YOKU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Youku Tudou is up 126.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Baidu up 101.4%, and Sohu.com up 83.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for YOKU
Pro Report PDF for YOKU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download YOKU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring YOKU
Did Youku Tudou make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Youku, Inc. provides internet television services. The company engages in online video sharing, distribution and mobile value added services. Its products and services include online video content, guided user generated content, in-house productions, online video search and discovery, youku community, wireless video services, youku iPhone channels and iPod services and p2p downloadable software. Youku was founded by Victor Wing Cheung Koo on September 20, 2005 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.