YOHOF Key Stats
YOHOF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Yoho Resources is down 73.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, Dorchester Minerals down 0.71%, and Delek Logistics Partners up 32.61%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for YOHOF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring YOHOF
Did Yoho Resources make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.yohoresources.ca
- IR Website: http://www.yohoresources.ca/index.php?page=profile
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Alberta
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Yoho Resources Inc., is a Calgary-based oil and gas exploration company operating within the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin, focusing on the Peace River Arch and northeastern British Columbia.
YOHOF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("YOHOF","name")
- Description: =YCI("YOHOF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("YOHOF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("YOHOF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("YOHOF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.