YOD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.855|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-13.33M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-35.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-301.9%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire01/05 09:26
PR Newswire12/11 09:20
SA Breaking News11/14 09:13
SA Breaking News11/13 17:15
SA Breaking News11/13 16:05
YOD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). YOU On Demand Holdings is down 19.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.67%, DISH Network up 28.56%, and Tivo down 13.71%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for YOD
Portfolio Strategies Featuring YOD
Did YOU On Demand Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Communication Services
- Industry: Pay TV
- Company Website: http://www.yod.com
- IR Website: http://www.yod.com/?page_id=86
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Cable and Other Subscription Programming
- NAICS Code: 515210
- NAICS Industry: Cable and Other Subscription Programming
- NAICS Sector: Information
YOU On Demand Holdings Inc is a leading multi-platform entertainment company delivering premium content, including leading Hollywood & China-produced movie titles to customers across China via Subscription Video On Demand & Transactional Video On Demand.
YOD Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("YOD","name")
- Description: =YCI("YOD","description")
- Sector: =YCI("YOD","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("YOD","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("YOD","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.