YNDX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.49%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.205|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||108.9%|
|Net Income (TTM)||403.97M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Another Chance to Pick Up Yandex The Street Dec 1
- Another Chance to Pick Up Yandex The Street Nov 30
- Rules of the Game: Investment Philosophy Nov 19
- Tucows (TCX) in Focus: Stock Rises 9.6% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 15
- Eton Park Buys 21st Century Fox, Sothebys, Sells News Corp Nov 14
- Philippe Laffont's Coatue Buys Facebook, Pandora Media Nov 14
- Yandex (YNDX) PT Raised to $48 at Goldman Sachs Street Insider Nov 13
- Zillow Slips into Loss, Beats Estimate - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- Shutterfly's Q3 Loss Narrows; Beats on Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 30
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Stick With Rite Aid Oct 29
YNDX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Yandex is up 94.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Facebook up 74.80%, and Baidu up 87.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for YNDX
Pro Report PDF for YNDX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download YNDX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring YNDX
Did Yandex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Yandex NV is an Internet company, which operates search engine services through its website www.yandex.ru. It develops advanced search technology and information retrieval services in applied mathematics and data analysis for Internet users. The company offers convenient access to its search engine through personal computers, mobile phones, tablets, and navigation and other digital devices. It also offers a wide range of specialized search, personalized and location-based services, including Yandex.News, Yandex.Market, Yandex.Mail and Yandex.Maps. The company was founded by Ilya Segalovich and Arkady Volozh in 1989 and is headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands.