YHOO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.163|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-89.39%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.290B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cyber Security: A Top Concern - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Where to Buy in 2014: Part I The Street Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - RJF, N, P, HOT And YHOO Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 6
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Awaiting the Jobs Report The Street Dec 6
- The Deal: Cramer's 2014 Crystal Ball The Street Dec 5
- Yahoo Acquires Ptch - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- 'Fast Money' Recap: A Volatile Market The Street Dec 5
- Yahoo! Buys Mobile Video Application Ptch Fool Dec 4
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): Today's Featured Technology Winner The Street Dec 4
- Watch For Today's Momo Momentum Stock: Yahoo (YHOO) The Street Dec 4
YHOO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Yahoo! is up 105.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Google up 55.46%, and Facebook up 72.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for YHOO
Pro Report PDF for YHOO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download YHOO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring YHOO
Did Yahoo! make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Yahoo! Inc. is an American multinational internet corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, United States. Yahoo! generates most of its revenue through providing search and display advertising to Web operations in three categories: Communications & Communities (including Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Messenger, Yahoo! Groups, and Flickr), Search and Marketplaces (Yahoo! Search), and Media (Yahoo! Homepage, Yahoo! Finance, and Yahoo! Sports). Other revenues come from fee-based services such as premium e-mail; royalties, licenses, and mobile products; and broadband Internet access. It is one of the largest websites in the United States. Yahoo! publishes content in about 25 languages. The company has strategic alliances with Nokia and ABC News, Inc. Yahoo! Inc. was founded in 1994.