YHOO Key Stats
- How Google Is Building Its Empire Fool 3:00 PM
- Billion-Dollar Mistakes Fool 1:30 PM
- The Difference Between Instagram and Tumblr Fool 11:20 AM
- What Yahoo! Bought With Tumblr Is Team Fool 11:10 AM
- Winners in Streaming Entertainment Fool 11:00 AM
- How Dan Loeb's Sony Split Mirrors Yahoo! Rebirth 7:45 AM
- Twitter vs. Facebook: The Great Debate 5:44 AM
- Yahoo's Transformation Into A Growth Stock Accelerates Seeking Alpha 2:45 AM
- Tumblr Completes Mayer's Yahoo! Vision 2:00 AM
- Google Joins Apple Avoiding Taxes With Stateless Income 12:15 AM
YHOO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Yahoo! is up 70.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.79%, Google up 44.76%, and Facebook down 26.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for YHOO
Pro Report PDF for YHOO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download YHOO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring YHOO
Did Yahoo! make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Yahoo! Inc. is an American multinational internet corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, United States. Yahoo! generates most of its revenue through providing search and display advertising to Web operations in three categories: Communications & Communities (including Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Messenger, Yahoo! Groups, and Flickr), Search and Marketplaces (Yahoo! Search), and Media (Yahoo! Homepage, Yahoo! Finance, and Yahoo! Sports). Other revenues come from fee-based services such as premium e-mail; royalties, licenses, and mobile products; and broadband Internet access. It is one of the largest websites in the United States. Yahoo! publishes content in about 25 languages. The company has strategic alliances with Nokia and ABC News, Inc. Yahoo! Inc. was founded in 1994.