YGE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||68.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.483|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-388.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.67%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ReneSola's Cautious 2014 Outlook Drags China Solar Shares Down Barrons.com Dec 6
- Solar Stocks Burn Out Even as Market Rallies The Street Dec 6
- How Does ReneSola Stack Up? Fool Dec 6
- Stocks to Track - Methode Electronics Inc. (NYSE:MEI), Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARIA), Yingli Green Energy Hold. Co. Ltd. (ADR) (NYSE:YGE), Alpha Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE:ANR) noodls Dec 5
- Will ReneSola Earnings Climb Out of the Shadows of Yingli Green Energy and Trina Solar? Fool Dec 3
- Solar Prospects Look Good Through Mid-2014, Says J.P. Morgan Barrons.com Dec 3
- Avoid Every Single Solar Stock But One The Street Dec 3
- SunPower Faces Short-Term Pressure As Momentum Stalls Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Yingli Green Energy to Supply 15 MW PV Modules to Solarcentury in the UK noodls Nov 25
- First Solar: What Can Bulls Expect Next? Seeking Alpha Nov 25
YGE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Yingli Green Energy is up 164.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Suntech Power Holdings Co down 29.07%, and Trina Solar up 345.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for YGE
Pro Report PDF for YGE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download YGE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring YGE
Did Yingli Green Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Yingli also known as Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited, which holds the brand Yingli Solar, is a solar energy company and one of the largest vertically integrated manufacturers of photovoltaic solar modules. The company has more than 6000 employees and 10 sales offices worldwide, and plans to open a new manufacturing facility in either Phoenix or Austin. Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Baoding, China.