YGE Key Stats
- The Stocks That Sent the Dow Up 109 Points Fool Jun 17
- Chinese Solar Stocks Jump Again Fool Jun 17
- Chinese Solar Ramp Higher Street Insider Jun 17
- China Solar on Watch as Council Backs Financial Support, M&A (YGE) (TSL) (JASO) Street Insider Jun 14
- SolarCity ups the Ante Fool Jun 14
- Yingli Unit to Halt Dividend and Slow Investment to Repay Debt Jun 14
- If First Solar Is Raising Cash, What About The Rest Of The Industry? Seeking Alpha Jun 13
- COLUMN-One good option for avoiding solar trade war: Wynn Jun 13
- Tariffs Bad for Most Solar Companies Fool Jun 13
- LDK Plunges 10% on Earnings, Takes Chinese Solar Stocks With It Jun 11
YGE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Yingli Green Energy is up 14.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Suntech Power down 45.65%, and Trina Solar down 5.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for YGE
Pro Report PDF for YGE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download YGE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring YGE
Did Yingli Green Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Yingli also known as Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited, which holds the brand Yingli Solar, is a solar energy company and one of the largest vertically integrated manufacturers of photovoltaic solar modules. The company has more than 6000 employees and 10 sales offices worldwide, and plans to open a new manufacturing facility in either Phoenix or Austin. Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Baoding, China.