XXII Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5936|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-30.47M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-12199%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire10/16 07:21
Business Wire10/15 07:09
Talking Numbers09/29 15:07
Business Wire09/29 11:40
Business Wire09/25 07:22
Business Wire09/18 08:10
Business Wire09/18 06:50
XXII Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 22nd Century Group is up 67.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.83%, Vivus down 64.66%, and Repros Therapeutics down 62.09%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for XXII
Portfolio Strategies Featuring XXII
Did 22nd Century Group make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.xxiicentury.com
- IR Website: http://www.xxiicentury.com/quotes/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Research and Development in Biotechnology
- NAICS Code: 541711
- NAICS Industry: Scientific Research and Development Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
22nd Century Group, Inc. is a plant biotechnology company focused on tobacco harm reduction and smoking cessation products produced from modifying the nicotine content in tobacco plants through genetic engineering and plant breeding.
XXII Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("XXII","name")
- Description: =YCI("XXII","description")
- Sector: =YCI("XXII","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("XXII","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("XXII","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.