XXIA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2729|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-46.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||20.68M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||78.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Stocks Spiking on Big Volume The Street Dec 9
- IXIA Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Other Events, Financial Statements and E Dec 6
- Ixia Completes Acquisition of Net Optics, Inc. noodls Dec 5
- Ixia Completes Acquisition of Net Optics, Inc. Business Wire Dec 5
- Velocent and Ixia Partner to Provide Advanced 4G LTE Monitoring noodls Dec 4
- Ixia, Velocent announce partnership to provide advanced 4G LTE monitoring theflyonthewall.com Dec 4
- Glancy Binkow & Goldberg Announces Lead Plaintiff Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Ixia Business Wire Dec 3
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Ixia PR Newswire Dec 2
- IXIA SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Ixia and Its Board of Directors and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of January 14, 2014 Business Wire Dec 2
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders With Losses on Their Investment in Ixia of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline -- XXIA GlobeNewswire Nov 30
XXIA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ixia is down 21.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Google up 53.86%, and Local down 32.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for XXIA
Pro Report PDF for XXIA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XXIA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XXIA
Did Ixia make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ixia supplies converged network and application performance testing solutions in the United States and internationally. Ixia provides test systems and service verification platforms for wireless and wired infrastructures and services. Ixia’s test solutions are used to verify that converged IP networks operate reliably under load and are secure from threats. Ixia's key customers include manufacturers of network equipment such as Cisco and Alcatel-Lucent, service providers such as NTT and Deutsche Telekom, and many enterprises and government agencies. The company was founded by Errol Ginsberg in 1998 and is headquartered in Calabasas, California.