XUE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5706|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.33M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Universal Technical Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Capella Education Initiates Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Capella Education Down to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Will Xueda Education Group (XUE) Continue to Surge Higher? Dec 2
- Will Xueda Education Group (XUE) Continue to Surge Higher? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 2
- Xueda Education Group (XUE) Jumps: Stock Rises 10.3% Nov 26
- Xueda Education Group (XUE) Jumps: Stock Rises 10.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 26
- Xueda Education Group's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 20
- Xueda Education Group Earnings Call scheduled for 7:00 pm ET today Nov 19
- Xueda Education Group (XUE) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Issues Solid Q4, FY13 Outlook Street Insider Nov 19
XUE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Xueda Education is up 162.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, New Oriental Education up 72.11%, and ITT Educational Services up 81.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for XUE
Pro Strategies Featuring XUE
Did Xueda Education make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Xueda Education Group is engaged in providing private personalized tutoring services in the PRC.