XTXI Key Stats
- Crosstex Energy Begins Open Season for NGL Pipeline System Project Business Wire May 24
- [$$] MVPs in MLPs May 23
- CROSSTEX ENERGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and E... May 17
- CROSSTEX ENERGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officer... May 13
- CROSSTEX ENERGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreeme... May 10
- Crosstex Energy Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 9
- Crosstex Energy, L.P. Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today May 9
- Q1 2013 Crosstex Energy, L.P. Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 9
- CROSSTEX ENERGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreeme... May 8
- Crosstex Energy Reports First-Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire May 8
XTXI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Crosstex Energy is up 59.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Crosstex Energy up 41.91%, and Copano Energy up 61.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for XTXI
Pro Report PDF for XTXI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XTXI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XTXI
Did Crosstex Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Crosstex Energy, Inc., through its partnership interests in Crosstex Energy, L.P., engages in the gathering, transmission, processing and marketing of natural gas and natural gas liquids through its subsidiaries. It connects the wells of natural gas producers in the geographic areas of its gathering systems in order to gather for a fee or purchase the gas production, processes natural gas for the removal of natural gas liquids, transports and ultimately provides natural gas and natural gas liquids to a variety of markets. The company operates through three reportable segments consisting of Natural Gas Gathering, Processing and Transmission operations located in North Texas, Pipelines and Processing plants located in Louisiana and South Louisiana Processing and Natural Gas Liquid Assets. Crosstex Energy, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.