XTEX Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 15
- Crosstex Energy's Management Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global En... May 14
- CROSSTEX ENERGY LP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers... May 13
- 4 Energy Stock Winners and 1 Loser After Earnings Are Digested May 12
- Cramer Says Sell Teva Pharmaceutical, But Buy SunTrust Banks and These 2 Stocks May 10
- CROSSTEX ENERGY LP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreemen... May 10
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Selling SunTrust Was A Mistake (5/9/13) May 10
- Lightning Round: SunTrust, Nokia & More May 9
- [video] Lightning Round May 9
- Crosstex Energy LP Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcri... May 9
XTEX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Crosstex Energy is up 43.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Crosstex Energy up 60.17%, and Atlas Pipeline Partners up 30.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for XTEX
Pro Report PDF for XTEX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XTEX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XTEX
Did Crosstex Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Crosstex Energy LP is an independent midstream energy company engaged in the gathering, transmission, processing and marketing of natural gas and natural gas liquids. The company connects the wells of natural gas producers to gathering systems in its market areas, processes natural gas for the removal of natural gas liquids, fractionate them into purity products and transport natural gas and ultimately provide natural gas to a variety of markets. The company purchases natural gas from natural gas producers and other supply sources and sells them to utilities, industrial consumers, other marketers and pipelines. It operates processing plants that process gas transported to the plants by major interstate pipelines or from its own gathering systems. In addition, it also purchases natural gas from producers not connected to its gathering systems for resale and sells natural gas on behalf of the producers. The company was founded by Barry E. Davis in 2002 and is head quartered in Dallas, Texas.