XSPY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2159|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.768M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.17%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
XSPY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SPY is down 39.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.31%, Brunswick up 18.66%, and World Series Of Golf down 27.27%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for XSPY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring XSPY
Did SPY make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Leisure
- Company Website: http://www.spyoptic.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Sporting and Athletic Goods Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 339920
- NAICS Industry: Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
SPY Inc designs, markets and distributes premium sunglasses, goggles and prescription frame eyewear as well as apparel and other accessories. SPY® and Spy Optic® are the registered trademarks of SPY Inc. and its subsidiaries.
XSPY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("XSPY","name")
- Description: =YCI("XSPY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("XSPY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("XSPY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("XSPY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.