XSPY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2033|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.817M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.97%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- UK spy chiefs to be quizzed in public for first time, on Snowden Reuters - UK Focus Nov 6
- SPY Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today Nov 5
- SPY INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 5
- SPY Inc. Reports Results for the Third Quarter 2013 noodls Nov 5
- Britain operating 'electronic spy posts' in Germany - Independent Reuters - UK Focus Nov 4
- Europe's spies work together on mass surveillance - Guardian Reuters - UK Focus Nov 2
- SPY Inc. Announces Investor Conference Call for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2013 noodls Nov 1
- STOCKS NEWS US-Vodafone weekly options deliver payoff as shares soar Reuters - UK Focus] - Real-time equity news [E U Aug 29
- SPY Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today Aug 19
- SPY INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Aug 7
XSPY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SPY is down 6.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.04%, Vitamin Blue up N/A, and World Series Of Golf up 11.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for XSPY
Pro Strategies Featuring XSPY
Did SPY make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SPY Inc. designs, markets and distributes premium sunglasses, goggles and prescription frame eyewear. SPY® and Spy Optic® are the registered trademarks of SPY Inc. and its subsidiaries.