XRS Key Stats
- Universal Technical Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Universal Technical Misses on Q4 Earnings & Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Two Chinese School Stocks Trade Near Buy Points Dec 2
- Some Weekly Review Names Have Lively Upside Investor's Business Daily Nov 14
- Stocks Rise In Mixed Trade; HomeAway Hits New High Nov 14
- Stocks Trade Mixed As Wal-Mart, Cisco Weigh Investor's Business Daily Nov 14
- Grand Canyon Gives Q3 Profit Lesson Amid Expansion Oct 30
- 6 Strong Small Cap Stocks For A Growing Economy Oct 28
- ITT Beats on Q3 Earnings by 48.1% Oct 28
- ITT Beats on Q3 Earnings by 48.1% - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 28
XRS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TAL Education is up 124.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, ATA up 6.18%, and Capella Education up 127.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for XRS
Pro Report PDF for XRS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XRS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XRS
Did TAL Education make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TAL Education Group is a K-12 after-school tutoring service provider in China. It delivers its tutoring services through small classes, personalized premium services and online course offerings.