XRM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5559|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.373M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Some Breakouts to Put on Your Screen The Street Dec 4
- Xerium Technologies Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Xerium Technologies Earnings Call scheduled for 9:00 am ET today Nov 7
- Xerium Sales and Adjusted EBITDA Increase in Q3 2013 noodls Nov 6
- Xerium Technologies (XRM) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c Street Insider Nov 6
- XERIUM TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Q3 2013 Xerium Technologies Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 6
- Xerium Schedules Third Quarter 2013 Conference Call Business Wire Oct 18
- 5 Stocks Spiking on Big Volume Oct 17
- Steve Johnston Hired as Vice President and General Manager of Specialty Products and Services Business Unit Business Wire Sep 3
XRM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Xerium Technologies is up 333.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, PH Glatfelter up 55.75%, and Mercer International up 46.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for XRM
Pro Strategies Featuring XRM
Did Xerium Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Xerium Technologies, Inc., is a manufacturer and supplier of two types of consumable products, clothing and roll covers, used mainly in the production of paper.