XRM Key Stats
- January 2014 Options Now Available For Xerium Technologies (XRM) May 20
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 17
- InPlay: Xerium Tech announces refinancing May 17
- Xerium Technologies, Inc. Announces Refinancing to Support Ongoing Restructuring... May 17
- Xerium Technologies Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcr... May 8
- Xerium Technologies Earnings Call scheduled for 9:00 am ET today May 8
- Xerium Technologies (XRM) Swings to Q1 Profit Street Insider May 7
- Xerium Technologies Reports First Quarter 2013 Results Confirming Preliminary Re... May 7
- XERIUM TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- Q1 2013 Xerium Technologies Earnings Release - After Market Close May 7
XRM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Xerium Technologies is up 127.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Buckeye Technologies up 34.21%, and Verso Paper down 3.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for XRM
Pro Report PDF for XRM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XRM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XRM
Did Xerium Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?