XRA Key Stats
- Exeter Resource's initial drilling at Angeles confirms potential of mineralizati... May 23
- Exeter Resource Corporation: Initial Drilling at Angeles Confirms Potential of M... May 23
- Wednesday Sector Laggards: Precious Metals, Non-Precious Metals & Non-Metallic M... May 15
- Thursday Sector Laggards: Precious Metals, Education & Training Services May 2
- Exeter Resource Stock Getting Very Oversold Apr 17
- Exeter Resource downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital Apr 15
- Exeter Resource downgraded by BMO Capital Markets Apr 15
- Exeter Resource Corporation Announces Filing of AIF and 40-F Marketwire Apr 2
- Mar 12Exeter Resource Corporation Announces Granting Of OptionsRead More (409KB) noodls Mar 11
- Exeter Resource Corporation Announces Granting of Options Marketwire Mar 11
XRA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Exeter Resource Corporation is down 64.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Allied Nevada Gold down 73.22%, and Aurizon Mines down 9.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for XRA
Pro Report PDF for XRA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XRA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XRA
Did Exeter Resource Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?