XRA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1328|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-11.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2063%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
XRA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Exeter Resource is down 23.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.46%, Allied Nevada Gold down 46.54%, and Smart Ventures down 78.12%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for XRA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring XRA
Did Exeter Resource make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.exeterresource.com
- IR Website: http://exeterresource.com/investors/stock-quotes/
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Gold Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212221
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Exeter Resource Corp is an exploration and development company. The Company is engaged in gold deposits in the Maricunga district in Chile, Caspiche project.
XRA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("XRA","name")
- Description: =YCI("XRA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("XRA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("XRA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("XRA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.