XOOM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||62.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1238|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.702M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Early Christmas for MasterCard Investors - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: COST MDR XOOM WU BGG ULTA FIVE The Street Dec 7
- Cramer: Asia typhoon swipes at US stock CNBC Dec 6
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan The Street Dec 6
- 1 Troubling Trend for Western Union Fool Dec 6
- RSI Alert: Xoom Now Oversold The Street Dec 5
- Hot venture capital opportunities Dec 4
- Lender Processing Reverts to Underperform Dec 3
- Visa Hits All-Time High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Lender Processing Reverts to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
XOOM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Xoom is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Western Union up 31.95%, and MoneyGram International up 59.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for XOOM
Pro Report PDF for XOOM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XOOM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XOOM
Did Xoom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Xoom Corp provides online consumer-to-consumer international money transfers in close to 30 countries. The company’s customers use its website to send money to friends and families in these countries.