XOOM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0972|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.067M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/14 16:37
Street Insider07/23 09:23
Street Insider07/22 18:06
|05/29/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Xoom Corp|
XOOM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Xoom is down 27.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.96%, Western Union down 8.57%, and MoneyGram International down 27.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for XOOM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring XOOM
Did Xoom make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Credit Services
- Company Website: https://www.xoom.com
- IR Website: http://ir.xoom.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Financial Transactions Processing, Reserve, and Clearinghouse Activities
- NAICS Code: 522320
- NAICS Industry: Activities Related to Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Xoom Corp provides online consumer-to-consumer international money transfers in close to 31 countries. The company’s customers use its website to send money to friends and families in these countries.
XOOM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("XOOM","name")
- Description: =YCI("XOOM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("XOOM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("XOOM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("XOOM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.