XOOM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0972|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.067M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/23 09:23
Street Insider07/22 18:06
Street Insider07/22 16:14
Street Insider07/21 15:37
|05/29/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Xoom Corp|
XOOM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Xoom is down 30.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.54%, Western Union up 5.44%, and Visa up 10.92%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for XOOM
PDF Report for XOOM
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XOOM Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring XOOM
Did Xoom make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Credit Services
- Company Website: https://www.xoom.com
- IR Website: http://ir.xoom.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Financial Transactions Processing, Reserve, and Clearinghouse Activities
- NAICS Code: 522320
- NAICS Industry: Activities Related to Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Xoom Corp provides online consumer-to-consumer international money transfers in close to 31 countries. The company’s customers use its website to send money to friends and families in these countries.
XOOM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("XOOM","name")
- Description: =YCI("XOOM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("XOOM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("XOOM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("XOOM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.