XON Key Stats
- 8:33 am Intrexon and Amneal Pharma form exclusive channel collaboration to develop an improved production process for a complex active pharmaceutical ingredient Yahoo 03/11 08:33 ET
- Amneal and Intrexon Enter into Exclusive Channel Collaboration to Improve Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Production noodls 03/10 10:50 ET
- INTREXON CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 03/07 16:27 ET
- Intrexon Completes Acquisition of Medistem noodls 03/07 08:41 ET
- Proposed Fundraising and General Meeting (PDF) noodls 03/06 21:36 ET
- Intrexon Strengthens Leadership to Further Advance Company's Environment Sector noodls 03/04 12:11 ET
- ZIOPHARM Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2013 Financial Results and Reviews Recent Activities GlobeNewswire 03/03 16:37 ET
- How Designer Microbes and the Organism Industry Will Reshape Our World Yahoo 03/02 13:51 ET
- The 10 Most Heavily Shorted Bio-Pharma Stocks The Street 02/24 05:39 ET
- INTREXON CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Change in Directors or Principal Office Yahoo 02/21 17:20 ET
XON Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Intrexon Corp is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, ZIOPHARM Oncology down 16.67%, and Soligenix up 35.44%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for XON
Pro Report PDF for XON
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XON Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XON
Did Intrexon Corp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Maryland
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Virginia
Intrexon Corp is a synthetic biology company that designs, builds and regulates gene programs using its proprietary and complementary technologies.