XON Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.395|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.339M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/21 06:58
PR Newswire07/09 07:00
Dow Jones07/02 09:39
|06/09/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Intrexon Corp|
XON Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Intrexon Corp is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.94%, ZIOPHARM Oncology up 6.73%, and Soligenix up 36.05%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for XON
PDF Report for XON
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XON Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring XON
Did Intrexon Corp make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.dna.com
- IR Website: http://investors.dna.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Virginia
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Research and Development in Biotechnology
- NAICS Code: 541711
- NAICS Industry: Scientific Research and Development Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Intrexon Corp is a synthetic biology company that designs, builds and regulates gene programs using its proprietary and complementary technologies.
XON Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("XON","name")
- Description: =YCI("XON","description")
- Sector: =YCI("XON","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("XON","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("XON","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.