XOMA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.95%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8196|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-69.39M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-469.3%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/02: (BOSC) (VSCI) (DGLY) Higher; (ZOOM) (IR) (CIE) Lower Street Insider Dec 2
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/02: (TWTR) (AMZN) (GILD) (TSLA) Street Insider Dec 2
- XOMA Corp (XOMA) Trades Strong Ahead of Expected CEO Presentation Street Insider Dec 2
- Keep an Eye on Ariad Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca, and XOMA Today Fool Nov 29
- XOMA's Pop Is Neither Encouraging nor Compelling Fool Oct 31
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/31: (ZLTQ) (EXPE) (CRR) Higher; (ARIA) (ALCS) (NIHD) Lower (more...) Street Insider Oct 31
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (ZLTQ) (EXPE) (XOMA) Higher; (WTW) (JDSU) (FB) Lower (more...) Street Insider Oct 30
- XOMA (XOMA) Issues POC Phase 2 Update; Some Results 'Compelling', Some 'Encouraging' Street Insider Oct 30
- Short Interest In XOMA Falls 31.6% Oct 25
- 5 Biotech Stocks Under $10 for Your Watch List Oct 25
XOMA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). XOMA is up 101.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Santarus up 222.3%, and Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 122.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for XOMA
Pro Strategies Featuring XOMA
Did XOMA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
XOMA Corp is a biopharmaceutical company, which is engaged in the discovery, development and manufacture of therapeutic antibodies and other agents designed to treat inflammatory, autoimmune, infectious and oncological diseases.