XOMA Key Stats
- 3 Humongous Health-Care Stocks This Week Fool May 11
- XOMA Management Presents at Credit Suisse 2013 Antibody Day (Transcript) Seeking Alpha May 10
- Positive Data on Celgene's Apremilast May 9
- ARNA Sheds Light on Belviq Launch May 9
- XOMA price target raised to $6 from $5 at Ladenburg May 9
- Positive Data on Celgene's Apremilast - Analyst Blog Zacks May 9
- ARNA Sheds Light on Belviq Launch - Analyst Blog Zacks May 9
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades XOMA to Buy on Increased Confidence Benzinga May 9
- Stock Upgrades: Green Mountain Scales the Summit May 9
- VIVUS Reports Wider Loss May 9
XOMA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). XOMA is up 76.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Athersys up 36.76%, and Agenus down 26.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for XOMA
Pro Report PDF for XOMA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XOMA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XOMA
Did XOMA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?