XNPT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||566.8%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.333|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-63.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||87.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-744.6%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Trading Radar for 11/07: Disney (DIS), Tim Hortons (THI), FireEye (FEYE), Groupon (GRPN) Report Street Insider Nov 6
- Trading Radar for 11/04: Hertz Global (HTZ), Kellogg (K), CF Industries (CF), DryShips (DRYS) Report Street Insider Nov 1
- Xenoport, Questcor, and NuVasive Could Be Big Movers Today Fool Oct 30
- Trading Radar for 10/28: Apple (AAPL), Seagate (STX), Herbalife (HLF), Crane (CR) Report Street Insider Oct 25
- Trading Radar for 10/24: Microsoft (MSFT), Hershey (HSY), Western DIgital (WDC), Potash Corp (POT), Under Armour (UA) Report Street Insider Oct 23
- Why XenoPort Inc. Shares Leaped Fool Oct 15
- Xenoport (XNPT) Gains Following Open Letter from Clinton Group Street Insider Oct 15
- First Week Of November 16th Options Trading For XenoPort (XNPT) Oct 1
- XenoPort and Patheon Ink Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 27
- XenoPort (XNPT) Enters Supply Agreement with Patheon Pharma Street Insider Sep 26
XNPT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). XenoPort is down 36.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 119.6%, and GlaxoSmithKline up 26.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for XNPT
Pro Strategies Featuring XNPT
Did XenoPort make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
XenoPort, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing a portfolio of internally discovered product candidates with an initial focus on neurological disorders.