XLS Key Stats
- Exelis (XLS) on Radars Street Insider Jun 14
- Analyst Moves: DISCA, BSX, XLS Jun 13
- Jefferies Sees Sharp Upside in Exelis (XLS) Street Insider Jun 13
- ITT Exelis price target raised to $17 from $13.50 at Jefferies Jun 13
- ITT Exelis awarded $125M by U.S. Navy to provide aircraft theflyonthewall.com Jun 6
- ITT Exelis to provide US Navy aircraft with advanced electronic countermeasures Business Wire Jun 6
- ITT Exelis Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Peter Milligan to p... Jun 4
- ITT Exelis wins $788 million contract to operate and protect critical U.S. milit... Jun 4
- ITT Exelis awarded contract for global satellite communications system theflyonthewall.com Jun 4
- Exelis C4i to deliver interoperable communications system to the Port of Darwin Business Wire Jun 3
XLS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Exelis is up 34.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Alliant Techsystems up 78.40%, and Spirit AeroSystems down 7.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for XLS
Pro Report PDF for XLS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XLS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XLS
Did Exelis make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ITT Exelis, also known as Exelis Inc., is an aerospace, technology and security company created in October 2011 as a result of the spinoff of ITT Corporation's defense business into an independent, publicly traded company. The company is headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia, USA and is led by CEO and President David F. Melcher. The Washington Post highlighted Exelis as a top company in the Washington, DC region in 2011.