XLRN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-6.088|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-32.66M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-275.8%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire06/19 07:00
Business Wire06/14 03:00
Street Insider06/12 14:47
|06/20/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Acceleron Pharma Inc|
XLRN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Acceleron Pharma is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.54%, Celgene up 21.77%, and ARCA biopharma up 0.71%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for XLRN
PDF Report for XLRN
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XLRN Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring XLRN
Did Acceleron Pharma make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.acceleronpharma.com
- IR Website: http://investor.acceleronpharma.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Biological Product (except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Acceleron Pharma Inc discovers, develops, and commercializes novel protein therapeutics for novel protein therapeutics for cancer and rare diseases. Its primary product is the biology of the Transforming Growth Factor-Beta protein superfamily.
XLRN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("XLRN","name")
- Description: =YCI("XLRN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("XLRN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("XLRN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("XLRN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.