XLRN Key Stats
- What You Ought To Know About Celgene's Deal-Making Magic Yahoo 03/05 18:32 ET
- ACCELERON PHARMA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Yahoo 03/04 16:36 ET
- Acceleron Pharma's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 03/03 17:54 ET
- Acceleron to Present at Cowen and Company 34th Annual Health Care Conference noodls 02/27 08:08 ET
- InterMune Slumps: ITMN Falls 14.9% in Session Yahoo 02/27 06:05 ET
- InterMune Slumps: ITMN Falls 14.9% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks 02/27 02:48 ET
- Aegerion (AEGR) Falls: Stock Loses 7.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks 02/27 02:42 ET
- Jazz Pharma Misses on Earnings, Outlook Encourages Yahoo 02/26 09:50 ET
- Acceleron Pharma Reports Fourth Quarter and Year Ended 2013 Financial Results noodls 02/26 09:42 ET
- ACCELERON PHARMA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Yahoo 02/26 07:08 ET
XLRN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Acceleron Pharma is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Alexion Pharmaceuticals up 93.00%, and Biogen Idec up 93.51%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for XLRN
Pro Report PDF for XLRN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XLRN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XLRN
Did Acceleron Pharma make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
Acceleron Pharma Inc discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes novel protein therapeutics for orphan diseases and cancer. Its product line encompasses three clinical stage protein therapeutic candidates – Sotatercept, ACE-536 and Dalantercept.