XLNX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.906|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.52%|
|Net Income (TTM)||532.75M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.25%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Today's Top Performers In Electronics The Street Dec 4
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Xilinx Is A Buy (12/3/13) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Xilinx's Management Presents at Credit Suisse Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Xilinx Becomes #31 Most Shorted Nasdaq 100 Component, Replacing Monster Beverage The Street Nov 27
- Xilinx's Comprehensive Functional Safety Design Package Enables Smarter Factories and Medical Equipment noodls Nov 26
- Xilinx Accelerates Machine Vision Application Design Productivity for Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoCs noodls Nov 25
- Xilinx All Programmable Solutions for Smarter Factories and Smarter Vision Showcases at SPS/IPC Drives 2013 noodls Nov 21
- Xilinx and Its Ecosystem Showcase Smarter Data Center Solutions Leveraging Vivado Design Suite and New OpenCL Flow at Supercomputing Conference 2013 noodls Nov 18
- Xilinx (XLNX) Showing Signs Of Being Water-Logged And Getting Wetter Nov 14
- The New #25 Most Shorted Nasdaq 100 Component: Xilinx Oct 25
XLNX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Xilinx is up 31.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Altera up 4.60%, and Intel up 28.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for XLNX
Pro Report PDF for XLNX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XLNX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XLNX
Did Xilinx make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Xilinx, Inc. is a supplier of programmable logic devices. It is known for inventing the field programmable gate array and as the first semiconductor company with a fabless manufacturing model. The company was founded in February 1984 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.