XL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.33%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.838|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.07%|
|Net Income (TTM)||840.59M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.22%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.81%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Genworth Arm Offers Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Aspen Insurance Building Tomorrow's Growth At The Cost Of Today's Margins Dec 3
- XL Capital downgraded by Deutsche Bank Dec 2
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - XL Dec 2
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/02: (RKUS) (AEO) (EBAY) Upgraded; (MMM) (GRPN) (XL) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 2
- Largest option trades in equities optionMONSTER Dec 2
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades XL Group plc (XL) to Sell Street Insider Dec 2
- 5 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Financial Sector The Street Dec 2
- XL Group Retains Neutral Rec Nov 29
- XL Group Retains Neutral Rec - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
XL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). XL Group is up 25.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Cincinnati Financial Corp up 33.43%, and MetLife up 60.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for XL
Pro Report PDF for XL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XL
Did XL Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
XL Group Plc is a global insurance and reinsurance company providing property, casualty and specialty products to industrial, commercial and professional firms, insurance companies and other enterprises on a worldwide basis. XL Group is organized into three operating segments, which include Insurance, Reinsurance and Life Operations. The company has approximately 3600 employees and offices on Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America. Formerly XL Capital Ltd, the company officially changed its name and domicile on 1 July 2010. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with executive offices in Bermuda.