XEC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||37.95%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.286|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||63.92%|
|Net Income (TTM)||457.01M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||80.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.58%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- [video] Dicker: Storms Hurt Permian Producers The Street Dec 11
- Jim Cramer: The Real Tale of Oil Tape The Street Dec 11
- The Real Tale of the Oil Tape The Street Dec 11
- Oil-Related Stocks Surge as Crude Nears $100 Fox Business Dec 10
- Drilling Into Energy Stocks The Street Dec 9
- Papa's Pessimism Pummels Producers The Street Dec 6
- Macquarie Downgrades Cimarex Energy (XEC) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 5
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: ESV TEX XEC YUM SPLK VFC (Update 1) Nov 22
- Cramer's Six in 60: YUM, SPLK & more CNBC Nov 22
- Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades Cimarex Energy (XEC) to Buy Street Insider Nov 22
XEC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cimarex Energy is up 72.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, EOG Resources up 34.10%, and PDC Energy up 58.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for XEC
Pro Report PDF for XEC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XEC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XEC
Did Cimarex Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cimarex Energy, Co. is a Denver-based independent oil and gas exploration and production company with principal operations in the Mid-Continent, Permian Basin and Gulf Coast areas of the U.S. The Mid-Continent region consists of Oklahoma, the Texas Panhandle and southwest Kansas. The Permian Basin encompasses west Texas and southeast New Mexico. The Gulf Coast operations are currently focused in southeast Texas. The company also has a gas field development project underway in Wyoming. Cimarex Energy was founded in February 2002 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.