XCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.73%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5732|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-123.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.80%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-59.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.91%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Goldman Sachs Resumes EXCO Resources (XCO) at Sell Street Insider Dec 2
- Where Does Exco Resources Go From Here? Fool Nov 25
- Is It Time to Sell Chesapeake Energy? Fool Nov 25
- EXCO Resources (XCO) Announces $273M Rights Offering Street Insider Nov 25
- Investment Musings for 2014 Nov 25
- The Motley Fool's Fourth-Worst CEO of the Year Is... Fool Nov 22
- Today's Perilous Reversal Stock: EXCO Resources (XCO) Nov 22
- Did EXCO Resources Just Put up a “For Sale” Sign? Fool Nov 21
- The Deal: Deals Aplenty In the Oil & Gas Fields Nov 18
- EXCO Resources (XCO) Closes $910M Sale of TGGT Holdings Street Insider Nov 18
XCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EXCO Resources is down 29.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Chesapeake Energy up 63.10%, and Ultra Petroleum up 8.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for XCO
Pro Report PDF for XCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XCO
Did EXCO Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
EXCO Resources, Inc., a Texas corporation incorporated in October 1955, is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the exploration, exploitation, development and production of onshore oil and natural gas properties in East Texas, North Louisiana, Appalachia and the Permian. In addition to its oil and natural gas producing operations, it owns a 50% interest in midstream joint ventures in East Texas/North Louisiana and Appalachia. It is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.