X Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-13.78|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.992B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-43.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.75%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Reaffirming Valmont at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks 2:30 PM
- ArcelorMittal Acknowledged by DOE - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- United States Steel Corporation (X): Today's Featured Metals & Mining Laggard The Street Dec 6
- Despite an Improving U.S. Economy, Struggles Still Remain Fool Dec 6
- Nucor Hikes Quarterly Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- The S&P 500's 5 Most Hated Stocks Fool Dec 5
- Steeling My Position The Street Dec 5
- VTB Bank Gives Mechel Covenant Holidays - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- AKS Cheers Trade Commission???s Ruling - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Shiloh Industries (SHLO) in Focus: Stock Moves 5.2% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
X Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United States Steel is up 23.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Nucor up 33.34%, and AK Steel Holding up 43.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for X
Pro Report PDF for X
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download X Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring X
Did United States Steel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
United States Steel Corporation is an integrated steel producer of flat-rolled and tubular products with major production operations in North America and Europe.