Wyndham Worldwide Payout Ratio (TTM)
View 4,000+ financial data types
Wyndham Worldwide Payout Ratio (TTM) Chart
Wyndham Worldwide Historical Payout Ratio (TTM) DataExport Data Date Range:
There is no data for the selected date range.
An error occurred. Please try again by refreshing your browser or contact us with details of your problem.
About Payout Ratio
The payout ratio is the percentage of net income that a company pays out as dividends to common shareholders.
A payout ratio of 10% means for every dollar in Net Income, 10% is being paid out as a dividend. For instance, if Microsoft earns $50 million in net income and the payout ratio is 25%, Microsoft will offer $12.5 million to all its common shareholders.
Companies with low payout ratios:
- High growth companies often have low payout ratios; they use the money to invest in other projects.
- Companies that do not have positive cash flow or positive earnings.
Companies with high payout ratios:
- Value-orientated companies
- Where the board and management may own stock and pay dividends to themselves (cynical view)
- Where management is favorable to shareholders
- Companies that have a consistent dividend stock policy
- Companies that do not have any investment projects that are worth pursuing.
WYN Payout Ratio (TTM) Benchmarks
|Choice Hotels Intl||Upgrade|
|Home Inns & Hotels||Upgrade|
|Starwood Hotels & Resorts||Upgrade|
WYN Payout Ratio (TTM) Range, Past 5 Years
Dow Jones 04/18 14:45 ET
Dow Jones 04/18 14:34 ET
Marketwired 04/17 07:30 ET
Yahoo 04/16 16:03 ET
Zacks 04/14 12:20 ET
Yahoo 04/14 11:20 ET
PR Newswire 04/13 22:00 ET
Marketwired 04/11 12:20 ET
Marketwired 04/10 15:43 ET