WYN Key Stats
- InterContinental Enters Grand Cayman - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- [$$] Two Hotel Firms That Could Lift Dividends Jun 13
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership Applauds New Legislation Protecting Timeshare Owners Marketwired Jun 13
- 2 Hotels to Love, 1 to Question, 1 to Avoid Fool Jun 13
- 3 Stocks Driving The Leisure Industry Higher Jun 13
- Chicago's First Wyndham Grand Hotel Opens Doors Marketwired Jun 12
- Wyndham's RCI to Flourish Further Jun 11
- Wyndham's RCI to Flourish Further - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
- Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Jun 11
- InterContinental Thrives in Central America Jun 10
WYN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is up 18.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Hyatt Hotels Corporation up 13.33%, and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide up 33.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WYN
Pro Report PDF for WYN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WYN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WYN
Did Wyndham Worldwide Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Wyndham Worldwide is the holding company for Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Group RCI and other lodging brands. It was spun off from Cendant Corporation in July 2006. Wyndham Worldwide, headquartered in Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey, operates several hotel brands across the world.