WX Key Stats
- 3 Undervalued Chinese Stocks With Higher ROA Than Peers Jun 4
- 3 Pharmaceutical Stock Earnings Snapshots May 19
- China Biotech In Review: SciClone Pharma In-Licenses China Rights To Heart Failu... May 19
- WuXi PharmaTech Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines Fool May 15
- UPDATE: Bank of America Raises PO on WuXi PharmaTech After Strong 1Q13 Report Benzinga May 14
- Analysts: Market Is Beginning to Recognize Tesla and 3 Other Research Notes to C... May 14
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Raises PT on WuXi PharmaTech Following Strong 1Q13 Results Benzinga May 14
- WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tr... May 14
- UPDATE: Jefferies Raises PT on WuXi PharmaTech on Great Start to 2013 Benzinga May 14
- Wider-than-Expected Loss at ChemoCentryx May 14
WX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). WuXi PharmaTech is up 51.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, QLT up 10.14%, and Agilent Technologies up 13.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for WX
Pro Report PDF for WX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WX
Did WuXi PharmaTech make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
WuXi PharmaTech Inc. is a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device research and development outsourcing company headquartered in Shanghai, with operations in China and the United States. The company provides integrated laboratory and manufacturing services throughout the research and development process. WuXi acts as a contract researcher for nine out of ten of the world's largest pharmaceutical manufacturers. The parent company is known as WuXi PharmaTech, and its operating divisions are known as WuXi AppTec. The company was founded by Li Ge, Liu Xiao Zhong, Zhang Zhao Hui, and Zhao Ning in 2000.