WWWW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.392|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-114.11M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Web.com, InvenSense Among IBD 50 Stocks Shaping Bases Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- Simplify Commerce and Web.com Work Together to Make Accepting Payments Easy for Merchants noodls Dec 5
- Making a List and Checking it Twice: An Online Holiday Checklist for Small Businesses GlobeNewswire Nov 26
- InfoBlox Price Target Raised Ahead Of Q1 Earnings Investor's Business Daily Nov 25
- Web.com Ranked as One of the Fastest Growing Companies in North America on Deloitte's 2013 Technology Fast 500(TM) noodls Nov 14
- Web.com Extends Service Offerings to the UK Through Reseller Agreement With Scoot noodls Nov 8
- Why Web.com Group Shares Popped Fool Nov 6
- Web.com Group (WWWW) Active, Shares Decline Street Insider Oct 30
- Web.com Names New COO Fool Sep 30
- Web.com (WWWW) Names Jason Teichman as COO Street Insider Sep 30
WWWW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Web.com Group is up 100.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.10%, Yahoo! up 109.4%, and Yandex up 75.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WWWW
Pro Report PDF for WWWW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WWWW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WWWW
Did Web.com Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Web.com Group, Inc., is a provider of a full line of internet services for small- to medium-sized businesses and is a domain name registrar.