WWE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.73%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1484|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-40.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||11.29M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.32%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CFO Moves: World Wrestling Entertainment, Edwards Lifesciences, Midway Gold Dec 5
- WWE® “Tribute to the Troops” Holiday TV Special to Air Saturday, December 28 at 8pm on NBC Business Wire Dec 4
- WWE® Promotes Key Executives to Lead Future Growth Business Wire Dec 4
- WWE® CFO George Barrios to Participate in the UBS Global Media and Communications Conference Business Wire Dec 3
- WWE® Studios and Blumhouse Productions Form Partnership for the Thriller “INCARNATE” Business Wire Nov 25
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Catches Eye: Stock Rises 5.7% Nov 21
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Catches Eye: Stock Rises 5.7% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 21
- WrestleMania® Generates More Than $100 Million for Host City for Second Consecutive Year Business Wire Nov 20
- WWE® Names Matthew Singerman Executive Vice President, Programming Business Wire Nov 19
- Never Give Up™ By John Cena® Now Available At Kmart® Stores Across The Country PR Newswire Nov 18
WWE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). World Wrestling is up 88.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Walt Disney up 45.66%, and Discovery Communications up 37.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WWE
Pro Report PDF for WWE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WWE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WWE
Did World Wrestling make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. is an American publicly traded, privately controlled entertainment company dealing primarily in professional wrestling, with major revenue sources also coming from film, music, product licensing, and direct product sales. It is currently the largest professional wrestling company in the world, reaching 13 million viewers in the U.S. and broadcasting its shows in 30 languages to more than 145 countries. It promotes under two brands, known as Raw and SmackDown. It operates through four segments: Live and Televised Entertainment, Consumer Products, Digital Media, and WWE Studios. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.