WWD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.61%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.097|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.71%|
|Net Income (TTM)||145.94M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.31%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.75%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - MAA, WWD, APD, APO And IBKR Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- Insider Bets Paying Off At WWD As New 52-Week High Reached The Street Nov 26
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: KMM, MAV, WWD, BVN, PBI Nov 13
- Woodward, Inc. (WWD) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c Street Insider Nov 12
- Trading Radar for 11/12: DISH Network (DISH), Potbelly (PBPB), Dick's (DKS), Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Report Street Insider Nov 11
- Trading Radar for 10/24: Microsoft (MSFT), Hershey (HSY), Western DIgital (WDC), Potash Corp (POT), Under Armour (UA) Report Street Insider Oct 23
- United Technologies Captures 45% of Pentagon Spending Monday Fool Sep 30
- Woodward, Inc. (WWD) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield Street Insider Sep 19
- Soccer-TV, sponsors to push Man Utd revenues to new highs Sep 18
- 5 small cap stocks insiders are crazy about Sep 9
WWD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Woodward is up 19.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Cubic up 9.41%, and FLIR Systems up 48.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WWD
Pro Report PDF for WWD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WWD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WWD
Did Woodward make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Woodward Inc. is the world's oldest and largest independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control solutions for aircraft engines, industrial engines and turbines, power generation and mobile industrial equipment. It integrates technologies into fuel, combustion, fluid, actuation, and electronic control systems. The company operates through the business segments, which include Electrical Power Systems, Engine Systems, Turbine Systems, and Airframe Systems. The company's customers include original equipment manufacturers and end users of their products. Woodward was founded by Amos Woodward in 1870 and is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado.