WWD Key Stats
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Hendrikus P. Derksen, SVP Finance and CFO ... May 24
- MOVES-Rothschild, BNP Paribas, F&C Group, Nomura May 22
- Here's 1 Reason Woodward Looks Weak Fool May 21
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: TNK, WWD, ATO, TSCO May 15
- Is Woodward a Fast Cash Machine? May 15
- Reminder - Woodward (WWD) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 14
- Woodward Stock Sees Short Interest Move 24% Lower May 10
- WWD Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average May 3
- UPDATE 1-Soccer-Man Utd score financially after winning league May 2
- Woodward Larger Than S&P 500 Component Apollo Group Apr 30
WWD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Woodward is down 2.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Zoltek Companies up 63.60%, and Watts Water Technologies up 41.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WWD
Pro Report PDF for WWD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WWD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WWD
Did Woodward make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Woodward Inc. is the world's oldest and largest independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control solutions for aircraft engines, industrial engines and turbines, power generation and mobile industrial equipment. It integrates technologies into fuel, combustion, fluid, actuation, and electronic control systems. The company operates through the business segments, which include Electrical Power Systems, Engine Systems, Turbine Systems, and Airframe Systems. The company's customers include original equipment manufacturers and end users of their products. Woodward was founded by Amos Woodward in 1870 and is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado.