WWAV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.64|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-22.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||109.21M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Want Non-GMO Foods? Here Are Your Brands Fool Nov 27
- WhiteWave Is A Great Organic Foods Pick Nov 21
- PepsiCo Kept Neutral on Mixed Q3 - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- WhiteWave Is A Great Organic Foods Pick Fool Nov 20
- Dr Pepper to Market Low-Calorie Bai 5 - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Almond Joy: 2 Companies Pushing Milk and Butter off Shoppers' Grocery Lists Fool Nov 19
- Three Reasons to Be Bullish on Dean Foods Fool Nov 19
- Coca-Cola Kept at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Who Gets More Sales as Americans Drink Less Milk? Fool Nov 18
- THE WHITEWAVE FOODS COMPANY Financials Nov 16
WWAV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). The Whitewave Foods is up 37.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Dean Foods down 0.54%, and Lifeway Foods up 86.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WWAV
Pro Report PDF for WWAV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WWAV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WWAV
Did The Whitewave Foods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Whitewave Foods Company operates as a consumer packaged food and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells branded plant-based foods and beverages, coffee creamers and beverages, and premium dairy products.