WUHN Key Stats
- WUHAN GENERAL GROUP (CHINA), INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Apr 14
- WUHAN GENERAL GROUP (CHINA), INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Feb 26
- WUHAN GENERAL GROUP (CHINA), INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 19
- WUHAN GENERAL GROUP (CHINA), INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 21
- WUHAN GENERAL GROUP (CHINA), INC Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Ru Jul 2
- WUHAN GENERAL GROUP (CHINA), INC Financials Jun 19
WUHN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wuhan General Group is up 1.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, ABB up 31.63%, and Active Power down 10.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WUHN
Pro Strategies Featuring WUHN
Did Wuhan General Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Wuhan General Group, Inc., manufactures industrial blowers, industrial steam and water turbines for use in electrical power generation plants.