WUBA Key Stats
- Major Indexes Give Up Early Gains; Jazz, 58.com Rise Yahoo 03/07 12:12 ET
- DCM Closes DCM Fund VII with $330 Million in Commitments Business Wire 03/06 07:00 ET
- Leaders Take Hits; Nasdaq Reverses After Early Strength Yahoo 02/28 16:25 ET
- Stocks Hold Near Fresh Highs; 58.com Surges Yahoo 02/28 12:04 ET
- Stock Futures Narrowly Lower; Air Lease, 3D Systems 58.com Up Yahoo 02/28 09:04 ET
- 58.com Inc. (WUBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c Street Insider 02/28 07:12 ET
- Q4 2013 58.com Inc Earnings Release - Before Market Open Yahoo 02/28 07:07 ET
- 58.com Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2013 Unaudited Financial Results PR Newswire 02/27 21:58 ET
- Autohome At Home In China Auto Buyer Website Market Investor's Business Daily 02/26 17:00 ET
- 58.com Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results on February 28, 2014 PR Newswire 02/24 03:27 ET
WUBA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 58.com is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Autohome up N/A, and Autobytel up 222.1%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WUBA
Pro Report PDF for WUBA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WUBA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WUBA
Did 58.com make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- Headquarters Country: China
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
58.com Inc operates online marketplace serving local merchants and consumers in China. Its online marketplace enables local merchants and consumers to connect, share information and conduct business.