WUBA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.28|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||26.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||94.94%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Investor's Business Daily07/25 11:21
Investor's Business Daily07/21 16:07
noodls] - [For immediate release07/07 07:59
WUBA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 58.com is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.79%, Tencent Holdings up 89.41%, and JD.com up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for WUBA
PDF Report for WUBA
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WUBA Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring WUBA
Did 58.com make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- Company Website: http://www.58.com
- IR Website: http://ir.58.com/
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Mail-Order Houses
- NAICS Code: 454113
- NAICS Industry: Electronic Shopping and Mail-Order Houses
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
58.com Inc operates online marketplace serving local merchants and consumers in China. Its online marketplace enables local merchants and consumers to connect, share information and conduct business.
WUBA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("WUBA","name")
- Description: =YCI("WUBA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("WUBA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("WUBA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("WUBA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.