WTS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.844|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.87%|
|Net Income (TTM)||65.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.14%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.88%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- David Wathen, President and CEO of TriMas Corporation (TRS), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Dec 5
- Coverage initiated on Watts Water Tech. by Cowen Nov 20
- Cowen Starts Watts Waters (WTS) at Market Perform Street Insider Nov 19
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: KSM, MHI, WTS, CHE, TSCO Nov 13
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Watts Water Technologies, Deluxe and HNI Nov 12
- Why This Multitalented Industrial Stock Could Be a Buying Opportunity Fool Nov 11
- WATTS WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements Nov 7
- WATTS WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Watts Water Technologies Appoints New Executive Vice President, Strategy and Business Development noodls Nov 4
- Watts Water Technologies Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
WTS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Watts Water Technologies is up 46.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Roper Industries up 16.67%, and Ametek up 32.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WTS
Pro Report PDF for WTS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WTS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WTS
Did Watts Water Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Watts Water Technologies, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells water safety and flow control products for the water quality, water conservation, water safety, and water flow control markets in North America, Europe, and Asia. It provides residential and commercial flow control products, such as backflow preventers, water pressure regulators, temperature and pressure relief valves, and thermostatic mixing valves for plumbing and hot water applications. The company sells its products to plumbing, heating, and mechanical wholesale distributors, as well as to do-it-yourself chains (DIY) through manufacturer's representatives. Watts Water Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1874 and is headquartered in North Andover, Massachusetts.