WTS Key Stats
- WATTS WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitiv... May 16
- WATTS WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC Financials May 15
- 5 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume May 15
- Reminder - Watts Water Technologies (WTS) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 14
- WATTS WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 10
- 5 Machinery Stocks to Buy Now Investor Place May 10
- The Unappreciated Awesomeness at Watts Water Technologies Fool May 10
- WATTS WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- 6 Machinery Stocks to Buy Now Investor Place May 3
- Watts Water Misses Earnings Estimate May 2
WTS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Watts Water Technologies is up 45.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.64%, Tecumseh Products Company up 74.41%, and Alamo Group up 45.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WTS
Pro Report PDF for WTS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WTS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WTS
Did Watts Water Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Watts Water Technologies, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells water safety and flow control products for the water quality, water conservation, water safety, and water flow control markets in North America, Europe, and Asia. It provides residential and commercial flow control products, such as backflow preventers, water pressure regulators, temperature and pressure relief valves, and thermostatic mixing valves for plumbing and hot water applications. The company sells its products to plumbing, heating, and mechanical wholesale distributors, as well as to do-it-yourself chains (DIY) through manufacturer's representatives. Watts Water Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1874 and is headquartered in North Andover, Massachusetts.