WTR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.307|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||230.32M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.58%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 1 BIG Reason to Like This Tiny Water Utility Fool Dec 8
- Aqua Completes $13 Million in Infrastructure Improvements in Illinois for 2013 noodls Dec 6
- Aqua America (WTR) Shares Enter Oversold Territory Dec 5
- WTR Still on Expansion Mode Dec 4
- WTR Still on Expansion Mode - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Aqua America Buys Six Water Systems in Illinois, Virginia Dec 3
- Aqua America Announces Acquisitions in Illinois and Virginia noodls Dec 3
- Aqua America Larger Than S&P 500 Component Tenet Healthcare The Street Nov 27
- Water Utilities Don't Face Electric Utility Risks Fool Nov 21
- Aqua New Jersey Pitches Municipalities on Benefits of Partnering with Private Water and Wastewater Utilities noodls Nov 21
WTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aqua America is up 21.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, California Water up 28.54%, and American Water Works up 12.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WTR
Pro Report PDF for WTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WTR
Did Aqua America make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Aqua America, Inc. is the holding company for regulated utilities providing water or wastewater services in Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, Illinois, Texas, New Jersey, New York, Florida, Indiana, Virginia, Maine, and Georgia. Aqua America's Regulated segment represents its water and wastewater regulated utility companies. The company formerly known as Philadelphia Suburban Corp. and changed its name to Aqua America, Inc. in 2004. It was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.