WTM Key Stats
- Axis Hires Morgan Stanley’s Bautista in Capital Markets Jun 11
- Thomas A. Bradley, EVP and CFO of Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, AG (A... Jun 10
- Prem Watsa Likes This Small-Cap Insurance Business Fool Jun 10
- Symetra Is A Buy Jun 10
- White Mountains Insurance Group's CEO Hosts Annual Investor Meeting (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Jun 7
- WHITE MOUNTAINS INSURANCE GROUP LTD Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Jun 7
- [video] Under the Radar Deep Value Investment Plays May 31
- WHITE MOUNTAINS INSURANCE GROUP LTD Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to... May 28
- Sirius Group Declares Semi-Annual Preference Share Dividend PR Newswire May 22
- Rating Action on W. R. Berkley May 15
WTM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). White Mountains Insurance Group is up 14.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Progressive Corporation up 27.76%, and Markel Corporation up 21.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WTM
Pro Report PDF for WTM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WTM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WTM
Did White Mountains Insurance Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd. is a financial services holding company with primary business interests in property and casualty insurance and reinsurance. The group owns the direct marketing insurer Esurance and a 75% stake in specialty insurance carrier OneBeacon. In 2008 White Mountains Insurance Group also acquired a large percentage of Answer Financial Inc., one of the largest insurance agencies in America. The Company conducts its principal businesses through: Sirius Group - global reinsurance, OneBeacon - specialty insurance and White Mountains Advisors. The Company's corporate headquarters and its registered office are located in Hamilton, Bermuda and its principal executive office is located in Hanover, New Hampshire. White Mountains Insurance Group was founded in 1980.