WTFC Key Stats
- The Small Business Administration Announces Village Bank & Trust, a Wintrust Com... May 23
- Wintrust Mortgage Recognized as the #1 IHDA Lender in Illinois for 2012 GlobeNewswire May 22
- Wintrust Financial Announces New President for Wheaton Bank & Trust Company GlobeNewswire May 20
- WTFC Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average May 14
- WINTRUST FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- First Business Financial: This Russell Add Will Be Explosive May 8
- Wintrust Financial Corporation Announces Initiation of Long-Term Issuer Default ... May 2
- WINTRUST FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Unregistered Sale of Equity Securiti... May 1
- Wintrust Financial Corporation Announces the Closing of the Acquisition of First... May 1
- Wintrust Financial's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 18
WTFC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wintrust Financial is up 9.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.57%, Associated Banc-Corp up 22.66%, and PrivateBancorp up 32.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WTFC
Pro Report PDF for WTFC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WTFC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WTFC
Did Wintrust Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Wintrust Financial Corporation is a financial services holding company based in Lake Forest, Illinois. The Company engages in the business of providing traditional community banking services, wealth management services, commercial insurance premium financing, mortgage origination, short-term accounts receivable financing, and certain administrative services, such as data processing of payrolls, billing and treasury management services. The Company provides community-oriented, personal and commercial banking services to customers located in the greater Chicago, Illinois and southern Wisconsin metropolitan areas through its 15 wholly owned banking subsidiaries. Wintrust Financial Corporation was founded in 1992.