WSCI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2565|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-77.44%|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.7297M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.68%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- WSI Industries Reports AS9100 Certification noodls Nov 19
- WSI Industries Reports AS9100 Certification Business Wire Nov 18
- WSI INDUSTRIES, INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Oct 24
- WSI INDUSTRIES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Change in Directors or Princi Oct 18
- WSI Industries, Inc. (WSCI) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.05 Street Insider Oct 16
- WSI Industries Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results Business Wire Oct 15
- WSI Industries Announces Earnings Release Date Business Wire Oct 2
- Why WSI Industries Stock Price Should Significantly Increase Jul 3
- WSI INDUSTRIES, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Jul 2
- WSI Industries, Inc. (WSCI) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.04 Street Insider Jun 19
WSCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). WSI Industries is down 12.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, ABB up 31.63%, and Active Power down 11.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WSCI
Pro Strategies Featuring WSCI
Did WSI Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
WSI Industries, Inc. is engaged in contract metal machining business. It serves industries such as recreational vehicle, energy, aerospace/avionics and bioscience industries.