WRLD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||8.267|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.65%|
|Net Income (TTM)||103.25M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- World Acceptance Is Now Oversold (WRLD) The Street Dec 11
- Short Interest Expands By 11.6% For WRLD The Street Dec 11
- World Acceptance Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for WRLD Dec 3
- WORLD ACCEPTANCE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibit Dec 2
- World Acceptance (WRLD) Authorizes Additional $25M Buyback Street Insider Nov 27
- WORLD ACCEPTANCE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 27
- WORLD ACCEPTANCE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 20
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Directors of World Acceptance Corp. Business Wire Nov 13
- WRLD Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Nov 7
- World Acceptance falls as president and COO leaves Nov 4
WRLD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). World Acceptance is up 17.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.08%, Cash America down 8.39%, and First Cash Financial Svcs up 20.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WRLD
Pro Report PDF for WRLD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WRLD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WRLD
Did World Acceptance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
WORLD ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION is one of the largest small-loan consumer finance companies in the United States and Mexico. It offers short-term small loans, medium-term larger loans, related credit insurance products, ancillary products and services to individuals who have limited access to other sources of consumer credit. It also offers income tax return preparation services to its customer base and to others. The firm also markets computer software and related services to financial services companies through its ParaData Financial Systems subsidiary. The company actively advertises through direct mail, targeting both its present and former customers and potential customers who have used other sources of consumer credit. The company was founded in 1962 and is headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina.