WRLD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.496|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||106.05M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/22 06:38
Business Wire07/22 06:30
Street Insider07/21 15:37
|08/06/2014||Misc||AGM Event for World Acceptance Corp.|
|08/29/2013||Misc||AGM Event for World Acceptance Corp.|
WRLD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). World Acceptance is down 4.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.11%, Cash America Intl up 3.24%, and First Cash Financial up 6.41%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for WRLD
Portfolio Strategies Featuring WRLD
Did World Acceptance make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Credit Services
- Company Website: http://www.worldacceptance.com
- IR Website: http://www.worldacceptance.com/investors.php
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: South Carolina
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: South Carolina
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- NAICS: Consumer Lending
- NAICS Code: 522291
- NAICS Industry: Nondepository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
World Acceptance Corp is a small-loan consumer finance company. It provides short-term small loans, medium-term larger loans, related credit insurance products and ancillary products and services to individuals.
WRLD Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("WRLD","name")
- Description: =YCI("WRLD","description")
- Sector: =YCI("WRLD","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("WRLD","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("WRLD","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.