WRLD Key Stats
- Payday Lenders Evading Rules Pivot to Installmant Loans May 29
- WORLD ACCEPTANCE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 22
- Tilson Dings 'Scummy' Lender World Acceptance May 20
- World Acceptance (WRLD) Falls on Negative Citron Research Mention Street Insider May 14
- World Acceptance mentioned cautiously by Citron Research May 14
- Good Old Days For Payday Lending Stocks Could Be Ending May 14
- World Acceptance Stock Sees Short Interest Fall 14% May 10
- Bed Bath & Beyond CFO Sells 125K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 9
- Dividends, Lower Risk, High Fees and Margins: Learn Which Area of the Financial ... May 1
- Investors are Digesting These Real Estate Stock Earnings Insights Apr 28
WRLD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). World Acceptance Corporation is up 40.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Cash America International up 16.69%, and DFC Global down 11.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WRLD
Pro Report PDF for WRLD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WRLD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WRLD
Did World Acceptance Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
WORLD ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION is one of the largest small-loan consumer finance companies in the United States and Mexico. It offers short-term small loans, medium-term larger loans, related credit insurance products, ancillary products and services to individuals who have limited access to other sources of consumer credit. It also offers income tax return preparation services to its customer base and to others. The firm also markets computer software and related services to financial services companies through its ParaData Financial Systems subsidiary. The company actively advertises through direct mail, targeting both its present and former customers and potential customers who have used other sources of consumer credit. The company was founded in 1962 and is headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina.