WRI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.472|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||80.77%|
|Net Income (TTM)||224.08M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||68.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.38%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: SID, RY, BMO, WRI The Street Dec 9
- Weingarten Realty's Series F Preferred Shares Yield Pushes Past 7% Dec 5
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: ORAN, WRI, SDRL, NEM, HD The Street Dec 2
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Home Depot, PDL BioPharma and Weingarten Realty Investors Forbes Nov 29
- Hold These Top 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: AEC, LXP, CMLP, BMO, WRI The Street Nov 29
- Wells Fargo Downgrades Weingarten (WRI) to Market Perform Street Insider Nov 26
- Weingarten Realty downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo Nov 26
- Nordstrom Rack To Open At Village Plaza At Bunker Hill PR Newswire Nov 20
- What To Hold: Top 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: FE, IVR, WRI Nov 19
- Weingarten Realty Investors Larger Than S&P 500 Component Ryder System Nov 15
WRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Weingarten Realty is up 7.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Federal Realty Investment down 0.24%, and Kimco Realty up 8.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WRI
Pro Report PDF for WRI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WRI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WRI
Did Weingarten Realty make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Weingarten Realty Investors is a real estate investment trust, which owns, manages and develops a commercial real estate. The company's business activities include the long-term ownership, management, acquisition, development and redevelopment of strategically located neighborhood and community shopping centers and select industrial properties. Its primary business is leasing space to tenants in the shopping and industrial centers which the company owns. The company operates through two business segments: Shopping Center and Industrial. Weingarten Realty Investors was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.