WRES Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.59%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4259|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||566.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||30.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||73.31%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- WARREN RESOURCES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 26
- WARREN RESOURCES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 21
- Warren Resources' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Warren Resources Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial and Operating Results noodls Nov 6
- Warren Resources Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Nov 6
- Warren Resources, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Warren Resources (WRES) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c Street Insider Nov 6
- WARREN RESOURCES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Fin Nov 6
- Warren Resources sees FY13 oil production 1,100 MBbl- 1,115 MBbl Nov 6
- Deal Or No Deal: 5 Stocks Under 6 Dollars Trading Below Book Value Oct 23
WRES Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Warren Resources is up 20.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Concho Resources up 22.11%, and Double Eagle Petroleum down 27.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WRES
Pro Strategies Featuring WRES
Did Warren Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Warren Resources, Inc., explores, develops and produces domestic onshore crude oil and gas reserves. It focuses on exploration and development of its waterflood oil recovery properties in the Wilmington field within the Los Angeles Basin of California.