WRE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3245|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-35.71%|
|Net Income (TTM)||21.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.07%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Will Insiders Be Tempted To Buy More WRE At The New 52-Week Low? Nov 19
- Insider Trading Alert - CTCT, TAL, WRE, CDE And H Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- WRE: Insiders Vs. Shorts Oct 31
- Top Insider Trades: EAT FNB WRE CDNS Oct 31
- Where the Money Is: October 30 Fool Oct 30
- Washington REIT (WRE) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield Street Insider Oct 23
- Trading Radar for 10/23: AT&T (T), Caterpillar (CAT), Tripadvisor (TRIP), General Dynamics (GD) Report Street Insider Oct 22
- Why Are REIT P/E Ratios So Darn High? Fool Oct 8
- Washington RIT (WRE) to Sell Medical Office Portfolio for $500.8M Street Insider Sep 30
- WRE Seals Lease Deal in Alexandria - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 16
WRE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Washington REIT is down 6.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Realty Income down 4.13%, and Kimco Realty up 10.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WRE
Pro Report PDF for WRE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WRE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WRE
Did Washington REIT make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust is a real estate investment trust that acquires, develops, owns and manages properties in greater Washington metro region. The company operates through five segments: Office, Medical Office, Retail, Multifamily and Industrial and Flex properties. The company was founded by Arthur A. Birney and B. Franklin Kahn in 1960 and is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland.