WPZ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.63%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.752|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||36.84%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.294B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.13%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Prediction for MLP Returns Rewards Investors: Elvira Scotto of RBC Capital Markets in Top 10 Equity Analyst Interviews of 2013 Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
- Williams Partners LP (WPZ): Today's Featured Chemicals Laggard The Street Dec 4
- Williams CFO to Present at 2013 Wells Fargo Pipeline, MLP & Energy Symposium noodls Dec 3
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: RGP, ESV, AINV, WPZ The Street Nov 29
- These Dividend Growth Stocks Increased Distributions To Shareholders Last Week Nov 26
- WPZ Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average Nov 25
- Williams Partners LP (WPZ): Today's Featured Chemicals Winner Nov 25
- 3 High Yielding MLPs With Short-Term Challenges Fool Nov 25
- Two 7% Yielders To Pick Up Here Seeking Alpha Nov 24
- WPZ Gets Regulatory Approval Nov 22
WPZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Williams Partners is up 9.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Williams Companies up 18.29%, and MarkWest Energy Partners up 38.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WPZ
Pro Report PDF for WPZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WPZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WPZ
Did Williams Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Williams Partners L.P. is engaged in the business of gathering, transporting, processing and treating natural gas as well as fractionating and storing natural gas liquids.