WPZ Key Stats
- Cabot Oil & Gas Profits From Low-Cost Marcellus Shale May 23
- WPZ Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average May 23
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: NYCB, DIN, PEG, VIV, WPZ May 23
- Canadian High Yielding Producer Picks Have the Trifecta for Stable Dividend Paye... May 21
- Cramer's Mad Money - The Kids Love Tesla (5/20/13) May 21
- Natural Gas Shale Drilling - Much Ado About Nothing Or Profits Abound? May 21
- Cramer: How to Invest Like the Ridiculously Rich May 20
- Williams Hosting Analyst Day May 21; Presentations, Additional Financial Guidanc... May 20
- [video] Mad Money Uncovered: KMP & Beyond May 20
- Betting on Hydrocarbon Infrastructure Fool May 20
WPZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Williams Partners is up 2.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, Enterprise Products Partners up 30.37%, and Kinder Morgan Energy Partners up 14.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WPZ
Pro Report PDF for WPZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WPZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WPZ
Did Williams Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?