WPP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.59%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.820|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-89.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nestlé and OgilvyOne debut CRM programme for Nescafé Dulce Gusto in SEA noodls Dec 4
- Xaxis and 24/7 Media to merge noodls Dec 3
- Ogilvy Public Relations bolsters New York office noodls Dec 3
- 2014 BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Chinese Brands noodls Dec 3
- ASEAN Economic Community presents historic opportunity for Southeast Asia brands noodls Dec 2
- GreyPossible acquires the business of Media Republic in The Netherlands noodls Nov 29
- Short Interest In Wausau Paper Jumps 25.7% The Street Nov 27
- Bloated Chinese auto market gives rise to the super savvy shopper noodls Nov 27
- WPP acquires majority stake in Cerebra Communications in South Africa noodls Nov 27
- Ogilvy launches Ogilvy CommonHealth Asia Pacific noodls Nov 26
WPP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wausau Paper is up 44.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Klabin down 5.41%, and China Paper Ltd up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WPP
Pro Report PDF for WPP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WPP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WPP
Did Wausau Paper make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Wausau Paper Corporation manufactures, converts, and sells paper and paper products in the United States and internationally. Its business is segmented into two - Tissue and Paper products.