WOR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.184|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||55.10%|
|Net Income (TTM)||157.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.44%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: JDD, MHN, NBB, WOR, FDO The Street Dec 10
- Will Adobe (ADBE) Disappoint This Earnings Season? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Allegheny Cut to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Reaffirming Valmont at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Samuel F. Thomas, Chairman, CEO and President of Chart Industries, Inc. (GTLS), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Dec 5
- AKS Cheers Trade Commission???s Ruling - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- New Lifetime High Reached: Worthington Industries (WOR) The Street Nov 29
- WORTHINGTON INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 13
- Today Worthington Industries (WOR) Hits New Lifetime High Nov 4
- Today Worthington Industries (WOR) Hits New Lifetime High Oct 25
WOR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Worthington Industries is up 84.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, NSK up 93.80%, and Reliance Steel up 31.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WOR
Pro Report PDF for WOR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WOR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WOR
Did Worthington Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Worthington Industries, Inc. is a diversified metal manufacturing company. The Columbus, Ohio based company is a steel processor and a manufacturer of metal products such as light gauge steel framing for commercial and residential construction; framing systems and stairs for mid-rise buildings; pressure cylinder products, such as propane, oxygen, and helium tanks, hand torches, camping cylinders, and scuba tanks; current and past model automotive service stampings; metal ceiling grid systems; steel pallets and racks; and laser welded blanks. Worthington employs approximately 6,300 people and operates 64 facilities in 11 countries. Worthington Industries has three primary business units and several joint ventures. The company was founded by John H. McConnell in 1955.