WNR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.05%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.589|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||657.1%|
|Net Income (TTM)||490.91M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.25%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - SMG, AIG, JBL, CBSH And WNR Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- MLPs General Partnership's Will Be Hot Buys In 2014 Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- The Brent-WTI Spread Could Widen Further, and Here's How You Can Profit Fool Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - HUM, SPLK, WNR, FNGN And PVTB Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - MDAS, WNR, PG, VPRT And PRGO Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Western Refining's Buyout of Northern Tier: More Deals to Follow? Fool Nov 25
- Insider Trading Alert - WNR, RMD, TAL, ESV And ADS Traded By Insiders Nov 25
- Why This Icahn-Backed Refiner Is Not for the Faint of Heart Nov 25
- American Oil Executives: We Don't Know Where the Norm Is Fool Nov 18
- Northern Tier Energy: Making Sense Of The Western Refining Acquisition Seeking Alpha Nov 15
WNR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Western Refining is up 47.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, HollyFrontier up 15.77%, and Marathon Petroleum up 49.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WNR
Pro Report PDF for WNR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WNR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WNR
Did Western Refining make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Western Refining, Inc. operates as an independent crude oil refiner and marketer of refined products. The company operates in three segments: Refining Group, Wholesale Group, and Retail Group. Western Refining Company operates primarily in the Southwestern and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. hese refineries have a combined crude oil processing capacity of approximately 235,000 barrels per day (37,400 m3/d). A majority of products produced at these refineries are light products, consisting of gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel. All four refineries have truck loading terminals. The El Paso refinery delivers to a number of other markets via pipeline, and the Yorktown Refinery has waterborne access which allows it to receive and deliver by barge and ship. The company was formerly known as Western Refining Company, L.P. and changed its name to Western Refining, Inc. on September 16, 2005. Western Refining, Inc. was founded by Paul L. Foster in 1993 and is headquartered in El Paso, Texas.