WNR Key Stats
- Western Refining Chairman Sells 250K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 23
- Western Refining to Participate in UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference GlobeNewswire May 21
- WESTERN REFINING, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 21
- Should This Company's Performance Scare Oil Refiners? May 20
- Should This Company's Performance Scare Oil Refiners? Fool May 20
- July Options Now Available For Western Refining May 20
- Western Refining Management Hosts Western Refining at Bank of America Merrill Ly... May 16
- WESTERN REFINING, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 13
- Western Refining to Participate in Investor Conferences GlobeNewswire May 13
- Western Refining Inc: Why I'm Not Bullish May 13
WNR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Western Refining is up 73.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.10%, Valero Energy Corporation up 99.13%, and HollyFrontier up 69.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WNR
Pro Report PDF for WNR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WNR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WNR
Did Western Refining make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Western Refining, Inc. operates as an independent crude oil refiner and marketer of refined products. The company operates in three segments: Refining Group, Wholesale Group, and Retail Group. Western Refining Company operates primarily in the Southwestern and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. hese refineries have a combined crude oil processing capacity of approximately 235,000 barrels per day (37,400 m3/d). A majority of products produced at these refineries are light products, consisting of gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel. All four refineries have truck loading terminals. The El Paso refinery delivers to a number of other markets via pipeline, and the Yorktown Refinery has waterborne access which allows it to receive and deliver by barge and ship. The company was formerly known as Western Refining Company, L.P. and changed its name to Western Refining, Inc. on September 16, 2005. Western Refining, Inc. was founded by Paul L. Foster in 1993 and is headquartered in El Paso, Texas.