WMS Key Stats
Business Wire08/27 10:00
Street Insider07/25 09:56
WMS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Advanced Drainage Systems is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, AEP Industries down 45.54%, and Core Molding Technologies up 48.29%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for WMS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring WMS
Did Advanced Drainage Systems make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Rubber & Plastics
- Company Website: http://www.ads-pipe.com
- IR Website: http://investors.ads-pipe.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Ohio
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- NAICS: Plastics Pipe and Pipe Fitting Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 326122
- NAICS Industry: Plastics Product Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc designs, manufactures and markets high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe and related water management products.
WMS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("WMS","name")
- Description: =YCI("WMS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("WMS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("WMS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("WMS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.