WMS Key Stats
- Should You Bet On These Gambling Hardware Stocks? Jun 8
- Scientific Games Wins Contract in Hungary - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 7
- WMS Player-Favorite Slot Games Available on Dragonfish Bingo Platform Business Wire Jun 5
- SGMS Wins Oklahoma Contract May 31
- SGMS Wins Oklahoma Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks May 31
- Hedge Funds Are Selling 2 Stocks With ROA, ROI Below Industry Averages May 31
- Ask a Fool: Why Is Multimedia Games Taking Off? Fool May 28
- Full Report On MGT Capital With 5 Upcoming Catalysts May 19
- MGT Capital Picked To Win First Round Litigation Against Casino Heavyweights May 16
- WMS INDUSTRIES INC /DE/ Financials May 15
WMS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). WMS Industries is up 29.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Scientific Games Corporation up 27.07%, and International Game Technology up 15.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for WMS
Pro Report PDF for WMS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WMS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WMS
Did WMS Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
WMS Industries, Inc. is an American electronic gaming and amusement company based in Waukegan, Illinois. WMS Industries also makes machines based on licensed brands, including the Monopoly board game, Hollywood Squares & the Clint Eastwood films, A Fistful of Dollars and Dirty Harry. The company's main operating subsidiaries are WMS Gaming and Orion Gaming. WMS traces its roots as far back as 1943, to the Williams Manufacturing Company, founded by Harry E. Williams. However, the company known today as WMS Industries was formally founded in 1974 as Williams Electronics, Inc.