WMS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||14.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.60%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.14%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.69%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/12 13:33
|11/26/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.04, Declared Date: Nov 13 2014, Pay Date: Dec 10 2014|
WMS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Advanced Drainage Systems is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.63%, Trinseo up N/A, and Myers Industries down 15.44%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for WMS
PDF Report for WMS
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WMS Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring WMS
Did Advanced Drainage Systems make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Rubber & Plastics
- Company Website: http://www.ads-pipe.com
- IR Website: http://investors.ads-pipe.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Ohio
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- NAICS: Plastics Pipe and Pipe Fitting Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 326122
- NAICS Industry: Plastics Product Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc designs, manufactures and markets high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe and related water management products.
WMS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("WMS","name")
- Description: =YCI("WMS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("WMS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("WMS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("WMS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.